well it seems funny but yes you can check your computer gender whether it is male or female just follow this simple trick friends..
it Only works on Windows. Mac doesn't support VBS as far as I know.
Doesn't work with MS Word because it adds a bunch of hidden formatting.
Tip 2
- Open notepad, or whatever document type program you use.
- Input:
- CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice").Speak "I love you"
- (You may replace I love you with any other excerpt you wish to hear)
- Save as visualbasic script (.vbs instead of .txt or .doc).
- Run the script
- and yes you have done enjoy..
it Only works on Windows. Mac doesn't support VBS as far as I know.
Doesn't work with MS Word because it adds a bunch of hidden formatting.
Tip 2
You can save it as a vbs file by actually typing the .vbs extension at the end of the file name while you're saving for the first time, or renaming it. It is not part of the file type options in the drop down menu.

No comments:
Post a Comment