Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Rooting (Unlocking Android Phones)

revaled.com
In our previous tricks we had tell you how to unlock or jailbreak an iphone now we tell you the trick about rooting unlocking android phones.
Benefits
1. Updates to latest version of Android OS.
2. Overclocking CPU, ROMs for e.g (1GHz
to 1.6 GHz)
3. Can play intensive graphics app.
4. Better Wifi , better signal strength.
Risks:-

1. If you don't do it right it well end up in
being a brick.
2. Might damage some feature.
3. Warranty may be void.
Step 1 Make a backup of your favorite
apps.
Step 2 Download Z4Root from
XDADevelopers.
Step 3 Copy the Z$Root in your SD.
Step 4 Run the Z4Root app.
Step 5 There are two options.
> Permanent Root.
> Temporary Root.
Note:-
Don't try if u have brand new phone & the
one with a few goodspecs.
Well don't try if you are not good at doing
things right.
You might curse us if something'sgoes
wrong or your phone becomes brick (Not
Usable Anymore)
Google remove it from Play Store because
they thought it was violating it's policies.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information....I would like to share my experience in unlocking my Samsung phone.I wanted to unlock it from the respective locked network but did not want to root it.As rooting makes the user to lose the warranty of the phone.I was also not comfortable in using the available unlocking tools.I searched and found that Simpleunlocking.com provides such a permanent unlocking service.They unlock the phone through unlock code.I followed free unlock instructions from Mobileunlockguide.com and easily entered the unlock code.This type of unlocking was very apt for me.I unlocked my mobile and now free to switch networks.

    ReplyDelete